Who is eligible to apply for YAO travel scholarships to Europe?
1. Veterans from all branches of the U.S. Military including National Guard and Reserve. (priority 1)
2. Students from military families. (priority 2)
3. Non military affiliated students. (priority 3)
Currently there are 5 travel scholarships available to YAO housing complex residents enrolled at Lamar University or LIT.
1. No GPA & no essay requirements.
2. You do not have to go on a study abroad program to get the round-trip airline ticket.
3. You can just take a vacation independent of study abroad programs. How you use the round-trip airfare is up to you!
YAO can also help you fund the hotel stay. This provides the opportunity to have a totally free trip to Europe.
Choose from: Amsterdam, Athens, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Lisabon, Paris, and Rome.
Deadline: August 2017*
*Act quickly: first come first served and there is an interview selection process.
*Student veterans get extra travel package.