Will you join us in our efforts to help veterans?
Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 409-291-8050.
Permanent Naming Opportunities:
General's House - $500,000 (1 available)
Colonel's Cottage - $400,000 (1 available)
Major's House - $350,000 (1 available)
New Soldier's House - $275,000 (1 available)
Disabled Veteran Parking Space - $150,000 (3 available)
Conference Room - $100,000 (1 available)
Community Room - $100,000 (1 available)
Parking Area - $89,000 (2 available)
Meeting Room - $50,000 (2 available)
Manager's Suite - $39,000 (2 available)
Soldier's Room - $25,000 (9 available)
Lounge - $25,000 - (3 available)
Gazebo - $20,000- (1 available)
Flag Pole - $15,000 (1 available)
Fire Pit - $15,000 - (1 available)
Prisoner of War Remembrance Garden - $10,000 (2 available)
Storage Room - $8,000 (2 available)
American Hero Garden - $5,000 (2 available)
Exercise Studio - $3,500 (1 available)
Wall of Honor Opportunity:
For monatary donations of $2,900 and above, your generosity is acknowledged by placing an engraved brick on the Legacy Path. You will also be listed on the Wall of Honor at the Veteran Supportive Living Community. Your contribution is recognized on our social media outlets and website.
Nine Top Ways to Support:
1. Purchase a Legacy Brick: You can leave a lasting legacy at the Veteran Supportive Living Community by purchasing an engraved commemorative brick for $100, with logo add $65.
2. Resident Scholarship: Resident scholarships ($475) can cover 1 month rent of a deserving veteran with exceptional potential.
3. Please donate your time: We can always use a hand around the facility. Help us organize our next event.
4. Drop off can goods or other non-perishable items: We are always in need of food to keep the pantry filled.
5. Give any dollar amount: Anything helps no gift to big or small. *Please don't forget to ask your employer's HR department about matching your gift.*
6. Support Study Abroad: The costs to fund your own cohort is $30,000 ($6,000) per resident. Your sponsorship will send five young Americans on our study abroad program. You can also support one resident for $6,000.
7. Donate frequent flyer miles: Non profit frequent flyer miles never expire. Before your's expire please give them to us.
8. Donate when you shop on Amazon.com: When you shop on Amazon.com click the link for a charity of your choice. Choose Young Americans Overseas.
9. Connect with us online: Follow us on Twitter @YAOverseas.
Fact 1: Almost 50,000 VETERANS WERE HOMELESS IN 2016.
Fact 2: EVERY DAY, 28+ VETERANS TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES.
Fact 3: VETERANS are MORE LIKELY TO BE UNEMPLOYED as compared to their CIVILIAN COUNTERPARTS.